Envair’s HLF range of horizontal laminar airflow cabinets are designed to provide better than ISO 5 and EC GMP Grade A air quality. The flow of air isunidirectional and towards the operator, ensuring clean ‘first air’ in their work zone.
Featuring variable speed super-silent fans and a mobile frame, the cabinets have no effect on room pressures and create sterile air conditions within minutes of being started. They are easy to install, easy to move and easy to operate.
Our horizontal laminar airflow cabinets are suitable for a number of applications in healthcare and drug discovery as well as micro-electronics assembly and semi-conductor production, including:
- Hospital pharmacy operations such as preparing TPN and IV bags
- Laboratory plant tissue work where sterility of the work is essential
- Handling of pharmaceutical powders or liquids which require sterility and the operation presents no hazard to the operator
- Assembly/manufacture of micro-electronics components
- Precise mechanical assembly of inertial platforms, hard disc drives etc