Focus on quality
All Envair Technology brands are certified to ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS), to ensure the consistency of quality products and services.
We publish the compliance standards of each piece of equipment we manufacture on our data sheets, providing peace of mind about air quality and EC GMP grading that can be achieved. We can also supply containment performance test data on request.
As hacking and online data breaches continue to increase globally, we have gained Cyber Essentials accreditation, a set of technical controls to help organisations to protect themselves against common online security threats.
Sustainability as standard
Across our sites, we are working towards ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) standards, giving consideration to:
- Minimising waste and pollution, and operating environmentally sound waste management procedures
- Recycling all packaging material where possible
- Reducing our consumption of fossil fuels, and incorporating energy efficiency into our product ranges
- Avoiding, wherever practical, the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes
- Giving preference within our procurement policy to environmentally friendly products and services
In response to increasing demand from clients, we are actively working on solutions to reduce the need for single use plastics or paper-based processes, lower volumes of air extraction without sacrificing performance, and improve process efficiency, for instance, by reducing the need for cleaning and cleaning validation.
Protecting our team
The health and safety of our team, whether working at one of our facilities or at clients' sites, has always been paramount and we work to ISO 45001 Health & Safety Management System standards. We brought in strict infection control procedures at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, to supplement our existing sterile workspaces, together with an in-house testing regime and remote working where possible.