Keeping your clean air or containment system operating at optimal levels is crucial to the wider function of your laboratory, whether that's ensuring diagnostics are delivered to keep patients safe or critical research is not compromised.
Our directly employed teams of expert engineers cover the whole of the UK to offer rapid response where urgent repairs or replacements are needed, and for planned preventative servicing to maintain containment standards. We take a 'right first time' approach to keep downtime to an absolute minimum, holding large stocks of spare parts and consumables.
Annual service and maintenance packages are available for Envair Technology products, as well as equipment from other suppliers, helping you avoid duplication of maintenance costs. Our service engineers receive regular training on all major national and international clean air standards, as well as briefings on the latest developments in design and technology.
Our portfolio of tests
- Containment testing
- Smoke visualisation
- Particle counts
- KI discus (operator protection)
- Physical inspection
- Remedial action recommendation
All our quotes for product supply include delivery, installation and commissioning as appropriate. Training on operation, user maintenance and basic safety, including biological safety, is normally provided at the point of installation. In addition to our standard after-sales service packages including call-outs and spares, we are pleased to offer:
- Relocation and refurbishment: full cabinet removal service, which can include anything from safe disposal to refurbishing and decommissioning
- Technical support: expert advice about our products, technology, standards, guidelines or any other technical matter
- Validation: on request, we can provide full DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ, working to the necessary documentation, from URS right through to life-cycle re-qualification
- Regulatory advice: we can provide regulatory advice ourselves in most instances. If it's a question we can't answer, we will introduce you to one of our trusted external expert consultants
- Training: detailed training for your engineering staff on maintenance and testing is available on request. Further training on GMP, validation, standards and guidelines can also be arranged