Whatever industry your laboratory is serving, from pharmaceutical to academia, Envair's custom ducted fume cupboards provide first-class protection for scientific professionals.
Fully designed and developed in accordance with BS EN14175, the fume cupboards draw air through the front opening and expel it outside the building via a dedicated vent system to ensure:
- Gases, fumes, aerosols and dust are contained within the inner chamber
- Users are protected from flying fragments and sprays
- Laboratory avoids contamination by dangerous concentrations of flammable or other hazardous chemicals
All models benefit from low energy consumption and are fully configurable to your environment. Inner chamber linings and workbase materials are selected from an approved range with each being suitable for the intended application. Material options include:
- Trespa® solid grade laminate
- Cast epoxy resin• Grade 316 stainless steel, satin polished
- Grade 316 stainless steel, epoxy powder coated
Our service levels meet the same high standards, with full functional design specifications and quality statements to all supporting validation documentation including the development, production and execution of approved FAT and SAT protocols. A comprehensive handover documentation package can also be maintained for the equipment supplied ready for issuance during site commissioning and validation.