Class I microbiological safety cabinets feature a front aperture through which the operator can carry out manipulations inside the cabinet and which is constructed so the worker is protected. The escape of airborne particulate contamination generated within the cabinet is controlled by means of an inward airflow through the working front aperture and filtration of the exhaust air.
Envair’s Bio 1+ range of compact, highly specified, high performance cabinets are ideal for laboratories working with pathogens up to ACDP Hazard Group 3, including Covid-19 samples (with proper siting).
- Recirculating or ducted exhaust design available
- Unique recirculating Formonia fumigation system available
- Fully compliant with BS EN 12469: 2000
- Wide range of sizes, configurations and fumigation options available
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simple to install in temporary locations