We are ONFAB, a world-leading designer, manufacturer and installer of containment systems. Primarily serving the pharmaceutical industry, we have developed unrivalled technology in flexible containment, rigid isolators and glove sleeves.
Due to significant growth, we’re now looking for a Sales Administrator to join our forward-thinking team.
- Salary of £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, rapidly-growing company boasting a profitable product range, impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You’ll join an open environment where change and new ideas are embraced, and employees pool their talents together to innovate and improve upon the status quo.
The Internal Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the sales team at ONFAB. The person in this position will generate quotes and process the sales orders and deal with customer queries. He/she plays a critical role in ensuring the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets by the sales team.
The person in this position will work closely with the Managing Director and the Commercial Director to maximise company profits.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls to ONFAB
- Process incoming sales enquiries to ensure you have the detailed understanding of the customer’s requirements
- Create sales quotations by liaising with the commercial team and following the ONFAB sales process
- Update & revise quotations in a short time frame as required
- Secure orders by walking the customer through the quotation and following opportunities up by email and over the phone
- Update the ONFAB CRM (Pipedrive), Trello and Sage work as required
- Create and update spreadsheets with sales team information, such as enquiry records
- Liaise with sales, engineering and manufacturing in order to manage the client requirements with company production
- Building relationships with key customer accounts and ensuring you have a good understanding of their ongoing requirements
- Process the orders generated by the sales team and create the customer order documentation
- Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain any information that is missing from their order request
- Create records for new customers, including contact details and the key ONFAB contact who will manage the account
- Check that delivery and contact details are correct and update customer details with any changes as required
- Check the customer’s payment or credit status in liaison with the accounts team.
- Liaise with the finance team to enable invoice preparation for processed orders
- Provide cover for the Internal Sales Manager during their absence as required
- Carry out other general sales office administration/reporting activities as required.
Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience
- Commercially aware, ideally have knowledge of the containment industry
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and creating quotations in a B2B environment
- Excellent organisation skills, and a proven ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, including outlook and excel
- A positive attitude to work
- Excellent customer service and a proven track record of maintaining customer relationships
Envair Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Apply for this job
If you can see yourself in this position, send us your CV using the form below. If we think you have the talents we're looking for, we'll be in touch within 10 working days.