Please note this role will initially be based at our Rossendale site before moving to our new facility in Heywood in the summer of 2021. You will also have responsbility for our Middlewich site.
Envair Technology was formed in 2018 after the acquisition of Envair and then TCS by ONFAB. All three brands have long standing reputations for excellence in their respective fields, and the combined strength of the group further enhances our ability to meet client needs. With double digit sales growth in the last year, clients including AstraZeneca, Pfizer, the NHS and Oxford University continue to put their trust in us.
Our 120+ strong workforce is largely drawn from the North West of England, where skills and expertise in pharmaceuticals and manufacturing are in strong supply. This allows us to focus on quality and innovation; we are certified to ISO 9001 standards and have won several awards including being one of the Design Council's Millennium Products.
Across the company, we look for people who share our values of pride, ambition, nurturing, collaboration and inventiveness.
- Annual salary £50K - £55K DOE
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company boasting a profitable profit range, impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You’ll join an open environment where change and new ideas are embraced and employees pool their talents together to innovate and improve upon status quo.
You will have the chance to really make your mark, shaping our approach to finance across the group.
The Financial Controller will play a key role in professionalising the finance function and developing processes and systems to support the company’s growth agenda.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the accurate and on time completion of the month end close and management accounts preparation, ensuring the month end deadlines are met
- Forecast, monitor and manage the company's cash flow and working capital, particularly debtors, creditors and inventory
- Analysis of bill of materials and margin analysis support work
- Manage and develop the day-to-day finance function (currently a team of 4)
- Lead and improve the financial reporting, board pack and KPI suite
- Support the Finance Director in providing the financial information required to complete the annual budget, and for the annual business planning process
- When required, external stakeholder management of banks, advisors and investors
- Support M&A activity – integration and implementation of ERP system
- Manage all statutory requirements including liaison with the auditors/tax advisors
- Ensure that all financial statements and records are maintained in accordance with changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Ensure a strong controls environment
- Provide data and analysis to guide business improvement projects
- Work closely with the Managing Directors/ Finance Director for the Group to understand the financial impact of current manufacturing activities by ensuring all financial control spreadsheets are kept up to date
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in manufacturing/production is desirable
- Experienced in managing finance teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-starting and able to identify value-add opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record in reviewing and developing existing processes
Envair Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Apply for this job
If you can see yourself in this position, send us your CV using the form below. If we think you have the talents we're looking for, we'll be in touch within 10 working days.