We are looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to provide maternity cover until February 2022. You'll be an excellent administrator, looking after our Field Service Engineers.
This role will be based in Rossendale initially, before moving to our new facility in Heywood in the summer of 2021.
Part of Envair Technology, Envair is a specialist provider of clean air and containment facilities for healthcare, research laboratories, biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry.
With over 48 years of global success, we are certified to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 standards and are recognised as a leader in the cleanroom, specialist laboratory and containment engineering market.
Our extensive range of products includes negative pressure containment isolators, sterility isolators, vertical and horizontal airflow cabinets, microbiological safety cabinets, fume cupboards, glove boxes, containment booths and air showers.
Across the group, we look for people who share our values of pride, ambition, nurturing, collaboration and inventiveness.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus overtime
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business boasting an impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You’ll join an open environment where change and new ideas are embraced and employees pool their talents together to innovate and improve status quo.
As a Customer Service Co-ordinator you will be responsible for looking after a team of Field Service Engineers.
Specifically you will:
- Maintain service management system
- Create quotations for parts supply, parts & fit, ad hoc service work & maintenance contracts
- Log and action rec'd orders
- Handle customer enquiries, keeping accurate records of discussions / correspondence with customers
- Use the company CRM system to support customer enquiries & ongoing service development
- Investigate & resolve customer complaints, incidents & queries, escalating where appropriate to line management
- Ensure incoming & outgoing emails volumes are current
- Follow up on quotes, progressing opportunities to conversion, ascertaining reasons for lapsed accounts
- Ensure all test equipment is in calibration and engineers have full sets of equipment kit as required to fulfill daily activities
- Arrange any necessary travel/accommodation for the company
- Adhere to Quality Procedures
- Work with the business to improve customer service procedures, policies and standards as required
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding on the businesses products and services, keeping abreast of changes
- Raise customer invoices in a timely manner
To join us, you will need:
- Previous administrative experience within a busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task within a fast paced organisation
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills together with a great attention for detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers, employees and associates in all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work confidentially at all times
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Envair Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Apply for this job
If you can see yourself in this position, send us your CV using the form below. If we think you have the talents we're looking for, we'll be in touch within 10 working days.